Monday, August 29, 2011

Caleb's Shower

I got to spend the whole weekend in Longview, Texas with my college roomate, Ashley. We have been in each others weddings, and now we are having babies together! Ashley is expecting Caleb on October 15, just one month before Rhett is due. It was SO good to see her and catch up on life, and I was thrilled to get to see her parents and be there for Caleb's shower. We don't talk or see each other near as much as I'd like, but she is one of those best friends that will always be no matter how much time passes. I got to stay in Caleb's precious room. Ashley has everything washed, ready, and in place. It made me feel pitiful that Rhett's room is still TOTALLY a guest room. I have got to get busy! But his crib and bedding are ordered, and I did clean out his closet when my mom was here. It's a start! Anyway, I can't wait to meet Caleb, and I know Ashley will be the best mama!

Ash and me

Caleb and Rhett


And I found this picture of me at about the same time with Mary Ella, wearing the same outfit. I think I look about the same, maybe a bit bigger with Rhett. Wow, time is flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment