Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm 2!



August 7, 2011

I can't believe my baby is 2! And baby #2 is on the way! I am one blessed Mama! We had a fabulous morning at church and lunch with friends. Brad led singing, and he announced it was Mary Ella's birthday, so she got lots of attention. While Daddy and ME were napping Sunday afternoon I uploaded all of the bday party pictures. Then I started feeling a little funny. We went to church that evening, but I started feeling really sick. Brad was leading singing again, so I had to go up to the front pew and tell him to come back and sit with Mary Ella because I had to go home. Thankfully, my friend Brandi was there to help too and offer up some meds. I made it home, but felt so nauseous that I sat in the living room with the tv and lights off, trying to fight what I knew was coming. I hate throwing up more than almost anything...I would rather be hit in the head with a baseball bat. But it came and came some more. It was awful. I threw up so hard that I busted blood vessels around my eyes. And I hated that it was happening on ME's birthday. I didn't get to kiss her good night or put her to bed. Still felt yucky the next morning, but I managed to get ME to her 2 year doctor's appointment and everything looked great. I took it easy yesterday and am feeling much better today. Thank goodness! Glad to have more party time coming and hoping everyone can stay well this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment