Friday, August 5, 2011

Birthday Ready

My friend, Rachel, who has an awesome camera, came over a few weeks ago and snapped these pictures of Mary Ella dressed in her birthday outfit. We are obviously doing a Minnie theme this year, and it has been so much fun! The very first picture she took is the one above, which is the one I put on the invitation. Sooo cute! Actually, I put it on 2 different invitations for her 2 Minnie parties, one in Mississippi and one in Arkansas. Same invitation, different party info. I didn't get creative and come up with 2 different themes. So everything I picked out I can use twice! I don't think ME will mind...she loves Minnie!
Trying to show and say, "I'm 2!"
















She really cheesed it up for Rachel! Thanks girl, for taking the time to capture this precious age in time! Thanks also to Leslie for making ME's sweet Minnie shirt! And to any grandparent or family member or friend reading this who would normally get me a gift for my birthday: if you would like to greatly improve this blog and help me capture future memories of my kiddos...PLEASE make a donation to the "Jessica is saving up for a nice camera like Rachel's" fund instead. I may still be taking donations at Christmas for it, but it's at the tippy top of my wishlist! Thanks! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment