Friday, February 18, 2011

Thanks, Aunt Nancy!

These pics are for Aunt Nancy. She made Mary Ella several pieces for her birthday including this skirt, another skirt, a pair of pants, a jacket to match, and lots of bows. We have really enjoyed them, and I will be sad to put them away this spring- they are corduroy. Handmade things are always so special to me! I treasure every piece ME has been given. Thanks so much Aunt Nancy! You are a wonderful seamstress just like Grandma Harriman! Makes me wish I had taken lessons!
This is her silly "cheese" face!

ME is so excited because we tried a new self-serve yogurt place today called CeCe's. It was yummy and so cute! The decor was precious, and the little man working there was so nice to help me with my stroller and bags and yogurt. We will definitely be going back there. It beats Orange Leaf out of the water!


Happy customer!

1 comment:

  1. oh. my. WORD. i don't even know what to say. precious is an understatement! love that girl of yours!

    ReplyDelete