Monday, February 7, 2011

Double Ear Infections

I knew it! No fever, no colored snot, no pulling at her ears, but I knew it! We didn't wait for our doctor's appointment tomorrow. I called this morning after another rough night. He said it was bad in both ears. He said we must have an extremely happy girl for her not to complain about that. Poor baby. She doesn't even act like she feels bad during the day, but last night when she was screaming I knew she was in pain. I should have taken her in Friday, but I wasn't sure it was more than a cold until the weekend. Her nose actually cleared up some, but I guess the junk is now stuck in her ears or however that works. Oh, the mommy guilt! See the Snow White and Sleeping Beauty on the couch behind her...a guilt offering from Walgreens when I picked up her antibiotic. She'll be getting lots of snuggle time, cartoons galore, her favorite foods, and basically whatever she wants for the next few days. So, it wasn't the well-visit, sit down and talk, introduction I would have liked to have had with Dr. Smith. But he re-scheduled our appointment for 2 weeks to make sure the infection is gone, which I appreciated. Now, get well soon baby!
Still silly

Snuggle up

1 comment:

  1. sweet mary ella! so sorry your pretty girl is under the weather .. definitely no fun. hope she's lots better super quick!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete