Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Just a few pics of my funny Valentine...


Jump!







And a fun announcement...

We're going to Disneyworld! Now, don't think we're crazy enough or cool enough (Bowmans ;)) to plan an impromptu trip to Disney. Not even close, especially not at Mary Ella's age. But Brad has to be in Orlando for a week for work, and we have decided to tag along. He will be in meetings most of the week, but we will have one day together. And how can you be in Orlando with a kid and not go to Disneyworld!? ME is really into to Mickey right now, and she's seen several of the princess movies. So, if nothing else, I think the characters and sights will be enough to entertain her. I'm thinking Magic Kingdom for a day will be enough? If anyone reading this has ever been there with a toddler I would love to hear your suggestions about what to do or what not to do. I can't help it! I'm excited too!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! We are planning on going this fall! I wish I had some helpful suggestions, but I don't! I will say from what I've read I think Magic Kingdom is definitely where you'll want to go especially if it's just for a day. If you get any helpful tips pass them my way. Ive got some serious planning to do!

    ReplyDelete