Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Party on the Patio

My title is more exciting than my post. Not much to report here. More indoor activities. I have been trying to keep Mary Ella inside because her nose is still stuffy, and she has a nasty cough. We did have to break out of the house last night for some food and a little shopping. ME was a maniac chatting it up at dinner and at the bookstore. But today we didn't even go to church. She hasn't been napping, and last night we had a rough night, so I knew she'd be exhausted. She woke up crying and had a terrible cough. We were up at 4:30 for a couple hours, so by the time we got back to sleep (in bed together), I decided to just let her rest as long as she could. She slept until 10:00, and she was alot better than I thought she'd be when she got up. We still stayed home today, but the sun came out so I opened our patio door and let her play on our balcony. It's a very small space, but you would have thought it was the best thing in the world!
Feeling a little caged in?

ME stayed up for the halftime show. She enjoyed the Black Eyed-Peas, but she really got into it when Usher came out with Will I Am. Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment