Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Target Sandals

Mary Ella is feeling much better! She has slept all night the past two nights, so today we got out for the first time since her doctor's visit. After the library, we went to Target for some baby supplies (the Target brand wipes are my fav.) I vowed not to buy ME anymore winter clothes after Christmas because she doesn't need a thing. But I just thought I'd stroll through the toddler section to get a sneak peak at their spring stuff...and I didn't find a thing! It's funny because I never can go in there without atleast looking, and if I come away with nothing I consider it a victory. But if I find something super cute to buy, I win too! Ha! Anyway, I was pretty proud of myself until I got the idea to check out the spring shoes too, and I found 3 pair. Oops!
Is it trashy for her to wear a wedge heel at this age?

I think they're cute!

This is her face after I put her UGGs back on. Ha!

Love 'em! Aunt JuJu better hurry to Target to stock up on some gladiator sandals for Anna for spring! The cute ones go fast! But for now they are snowed in in NWA with 24 inches of snow! Can you believe that?

1 comment:

  1. oh my WORD. we have the exact SAME target compulsions ... i HAVE to look, but i usually secretly hope i don't find anything. :) saw the gold sandals last week but made myself walk away. now i'm probably going back. ha! love them all ... come on spring!!!

    p.s. if y'all ever end up this way visiting michelle, we have GOT to get our girls together! s love looking at pictures of me ... i can only imagine they'd have a ball playing!

    ReplyDelete