Sunday, November 29, 2009

16 Weeks

Sixteen Weeks Old


Mary Ella is SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! She has been doing it on and off for a few weeks now, but I didn't want to brag about it until I knew it was for real. And every day this week she slept until 6 or 7 or 8. It is wonderful! I just wish I could sleep that long with her. I still wake up multiple times- it's a habit since pregnancy. It really does get you ready for the nighttime feedings. Now I just peak in her bassinette at the foot of the bed (yes, she's still in our room), make sure she's still breathing, and go back to sleep. I know that sounds crazy, but it just seems like something must be wrong if I haven't gotten up atleast once. But I'm not complaining. Thank you, Mary Ella!

Tummy time

Wearing Mommy's pj's- this week I broke out the flannel

When I found out I was having a girl I went straight to Strasburg, and this was the first dress I bought. I love it on her! She looks so dainty in it. After church on Sunday we decided to have a little photo shoot. Enjoy!
















P.S. She finally pooped! And smiled about it.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big she's getting! She looked so cute in her razorback outfit I got her..I'm glad she can finally fit into it.

    ReplyDelete