Saturday, November 28, 2009

15 Weeks

Fifteen Weeks Old

Since my last post was so much about poo, I won't talk about it this time, but we are still having the same issues. You would think she would feel terrible, but she was a very good girl this week. We did some Christmas shopping, and she let me put up my big Christmas tree. We also got her 3 month pictures made, and I can't wait to see them. She did so good! She is starting to laugh at her Mommy. It takes alot to get it out of her, but she laughed at me this week after a bath and on her changing table. Her little chuckle is soooo cute!

Watching football with her Daddy


Do you wake up this happy in the morning?

I can touch my toes! This is something I have been waiting to see her do. She loves to look at her feet, and I have been putting them in her grasp, but this week so got ahold of one foot on her own. I can't wait to see her get ahold of both of them!


This weekend we went to Kentucky to visit our friends Scott and Kimberly and their girls. MacKenzie and Audrey thought Mary Ella was a fun little baby doll! We ate some yummy food and had a great visit. The guys went hunting while the girls shopped of course.

Daddy and me



Mile-high meringue at Patti's Restaurant


Goofy grin

Mommy and me

Go Hogs! Beat State (that's what they call it in Mississippi)!

No comments:

Post a Comment