Monday, November 2, 2009

First Halloween

Happy Halloween, ya'll!

Boo!



Playing with Super Uncle Cole
I guess Mary Ella was a ghost for Halloween- only the cutest ghost ever! No offense to anyone who has ever put their small child in a Halloween costume, but I think they look silly lost in those giant costumes. So, we went more for a Halloween outfit. And I found this cute bib in Branson. We had a pretty low key night in LR- a few trick-or-treaters, some taco soup, and my favorite candies. It was nice because my mom and brother got to be there for Mary Ella's first official holiday/special day. I don't really consider Halloween a holiday, but kids sure do. I always thought it was funny that every year one of my students asked if we got a day off for Halloween. I guess this year the kids did!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big she's getting! She's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete