Thursday, November 1, 2012

Dorothy and Her Lion

 Mary Ella was, of course, Cinderella for Halloween, but I talked her into dressing as Dorothy for Baby Bookworms at the library so she could match my little cowardly lion.  She called him "my lion."  We went to Corner Baker for lunch afterwards with the Mullises and then to Michael's.  Every person we saw commented on how cute the kids looked.  And ME would proudly say, "I'm Dorothy and this is my lion." ;)  I have to say they were pretty adorable.  I was hoping she would decide to be Dorothy Halloween night, but she picked Cinderella.  Now, you know this is going to be picture overload, but Rhett's expressions are priceless!

Rhett cracked us up crawling in that costume.



He wasn't loving it, but he was a great sport.


















This costume cost all of $7 for the shoes.  I spotted the dress in a bag of Reese's hand me downs, and I thought it would make a cute Dorothy.  And AE let me borrow Michael's lion.  Thanks girl!

Sister and brother and cuteness...oh my!




Going downhill folks




This is how Rhett looked when I strapped him in his carseat to go to storytime.  "Really, mom?"

Sweet cheeks

Eye smile

Hello toofers!

1 comment: