Friday, November 16, 2012

Gracie's Ballerina Birthday

 
 Gracie turned 2 on November 10th and actually got to party on her birthday!  It was Saturday, and Rhett's party was Sunday.  I foresee lots of joint-party weekends in their future.  Hey, the more cake the better right!  Saturday morning I picked up Rhett's cake at Rick's and saw Gracie's pretty ruffle cake in the cooler.  I called Julie, and we decided I would pick up her cake and cupcakes too!  By the time I ran all of our errands, I had 60 cupcakes, Gracie's cake, Rhett's smash cake, 6 Razorback petit fours for my mom's birthday, and 10 pink and white balloons for the birthday girl in the Suburban.  To say it was a sugary sweet weekend would be an understatement!  Julie went all out with a ballerina theme for Gracie's birthday.  It was adorable!  And she deserved every second of it!  To think that she spent her first birthday in an orphanage in China just makes me want to cry!  But blessed that little girl is now!  And blessed we are to have her in the family!  Happy 2nd birthday and happy 1st birthday with us to Gracie girl!


I love that Julie added the Old World ballet shoes, and the tutu is from ME's first birthday :)









Julie requested that the cousins came dressed as ballerinas.  We were happy to oblige!




Rhett playing with Trey's boy toys



He was happy to see Uncle Mike.  Ha!

Happy birthday to you!


Anna was a very enthusiastic big sister.  She is the best!


Peek-a-boo





Yum!






Happy to share with Hannah




Na Na is the expert cake cutter




Cousins getting in on the present action


Anna read every card to her.

Papa getting Rhett started on the cake action.
Next up, Rhett's party!

No comments:

Post a Comment