Saturday, November 3, 2012

52 Weeks

 52 Weeks Old...peace out!
 
This time one year ago I had just had a fun night out at Mistletoe and dinner at Biaggi's with my sweet friend, Ann Elise.  I came home, looked through my goodies, finished this post and went to bed.  I woke up at 2 am in labor with Rhett, checked into the hospital at 3:45, got my epidural around 5, and sweet boy was born at 6:22 am.  It is amazing how much love and joy that bundle has brought into my heart and life in one short year.  Oh boy, how fast time flies when you're having fun!  




Monkeys going for a walk

Halloween silliness

ME was making faces at herself in the mirror.  And I just LOVE that Rhett can carve wood with his teeth.





Choke hold




Friday was the perfect day for a picnic and play at the park!

Dressed for Razorback homecoming

I don't have much to report that hasn't already been said for this Hallo-week. It was busy and fun! Now my eyes are set on next weekend and Rhett's first birthday party. Here is a little sneak peak:
 
 The whole theme started with a shirt I found on etsy.  I love how you can find ideas and recreate them or you can usually work with shops to do custom orders.  I picked this red and turquoise and chevron combo.  I love how it turned out!  I painted the chevron canvas for something very special.
I don't know why, but I just fell in love with this little elephant holding one balloon in his trunk.  I'm really excited about how everything is coming together!

1 comment: