Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday to Rhett!!!

 Today Rhett is the big O-N-E!  I cannot believe it!  We have tried to make the weekend all about him, not that he knows any different, but it's still been fun.  Saturday I got him a little smash cake and balloons and took some birthday pictures.  You know he was loving demolishing that cake!  I took plenty of pics that I'll post soon.  Saturday night we ate at Outback, and our sweet waitress brought him some birthday ice cream.  Talk about sugaring him up!  And Rhett told me that he wanted Char brunch on his birthday (today), so I made a reservation for after church. ;) Our sweet friends the Johnstons and Atkinsons celebrated with us.  Here we are before church...




Brunching with his girlfriends, Madelyn and Maclain

ME loving some French toast and grits
We love you, sweet one-year-old boy! Lots more to come from the big birthday week!

1 comment: