Sunday, November 18, 2012

Rhett's 1st birthday {party pics}

Mama, Dada, and the birthday boy





How do I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old?

What is it about taking a picture that makes kids put their hands in their mouths?

You look like a goof, Rhett!

Oh, how I love him!

As good as it gets

Birthday boy out

Rhett and Gracie, 1 and 2









Love it!

So, I went a little crazy and made some props for goofy pictures.  You've probably seen the trend of taking pictures in photo booths at parties wearing fake mustaches and such.  I think it's a bit silly when adults do it, but I thought it would be hilarious for the kids.  I was cracking myself up at home coming up with new ones...let's just say I had a little too much scrapbook paper left over.  Brad made fun of me, but I think the following are pretty priceless.  I tell ya, Reese has never been so eager to get in front of a camera!





Of course, there was a pig nose










Eli found his own prop ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment