Monday, January 31, 2011

Back in the saddle again

So, I got my booty back in the gym today! I haven't worked out a day since Mary Ella was born. Ugh! I really loved our gym here and missed it when we moved. We just didn't find anything that had what we wanted plus childcare in LR, so I never got back into it. I need a class to go to, a time to be there, and folks there to hold me accountable. I could never push myself that hard if people weren't watching. Working out is not something I love, but I do enjoy the classes here...once I get there and get warmed up. Plus just doing it makes me feel so much better about myself. I am sooo out of shape, and I started with body pump today. So I may not be able to walk tomorrow, but I got through it, and it was great to be back. I feel good about leaving ME in the nursery too. We even ran into a friend, Cullen, while we were there. I taught with his mommy, Rebecca, before she became a stay-at-home mom. She is also expecting a girl! I have already been to two baby showers since we have been back...more and more friends for Mary Ella are on their way! After the gym we went to Kroger and discovered the genius invention pictured above- the grocery car. ME loves it! She was so happy driving and talking all through the store. I'm thinking I may have to switch back to Kroger from Wal-Mart because of this. Shoot! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment