Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January Sunshine



The past few days have been cold and rainy- yuck! I have to try hard this time of year not to get a little down and out (and lazy, now that I stay home). It's just a blah time of year for me from January to spring. The holidays are over, and I think I'm just one of those people that needs some sunshine to keep me going. And being stuck in this apartment isn't helping!!! So, today after we went to Baby Bookworms, we took advantage of a cold, but sunny day. We went to Renaissance, and I let Mary Ella run around a bit after lunch. We ate at Five Guys, and ME and I were the only Mommy/daughter duo in a crowd of business men. I can't help it, I love their burgers! Then we went in a couple shops and over to Barnes and Noble where ME kissed a complete stranger in the children's section. Yikes! Atleast the lady turned and took it on the cheek! She also gave Lynn, Brad's boss, a kiss when he picked her up the other day. She's a loving little lady!
We also checked out Sweet Dreams at their new location, and I got her this adorable Christmas outfit 1/2 off! The girl is set for next year! The after holiday sales are so worth waiting for...if a 2T will be the right size? I have also gotten her next year's Christmas dress at Polkadot Pony, and a Christmas tee at Pop Fizz. Oh, how I missed the shopping here! Gonna get myself in trouble!

2 comments:

  1. love the christmas outfit! and glad i'm not the only one who starts stockpiling early. :) i'm not so much a fan of this time of year either ... but that sweet girl of yours playing in the sunshine is enough to make anybody smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgive me if this is posting twice, but i'm thinking my first comment just went away??? yay for stockpiling christmas pretties ... love it! and i'm SO with you on the not loving this time of year ... but that sweet girl of yours is definitely enough to make anybody smile!!

    ReplyDelete