Thursday, January 27, 2011

More, more, more

We talked to my mom on the phone today, and she is really missing her girl. She said she needs "more and more and more" pics of Mary Ella on the blog, so here ya go Mia! It was another beautiful day, about 60 degrees, so we tried out a different park. ME had so much fun! She fussed when we had to leave for nap time!



Goofy grin


Buckling this seat felt like I was putting her in a straight jacket, but I promise she was comfortable and loved it!


Regular swing


What's better than leaning back in a swing?

She did a great job climbing up on the equipment.

And sliding down, over and over again

Apparently sliding requires sticking out of the tongue



Tonight we had dinner with some of Brad's co-workers from Little Rock. When he called to see if it was okay I wondered, "Where will we take them? Cajun's Wharf?" And then I remembered we weren't in Little Rock, and they weren't friends from Jackson. We are in Jackson and THEY were coming from Little Rock. Sounds crazy, right? I guess I'm still not sure about where I am.

1 comment:

  1. that face! love the leaning back in the swing ... that's probably my favorite! hope y'all are adjusting well ... praying for a smooth (re)transition for your sweet family. how's the house hunting???

    ReplyDelete