Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pretty Little Package

I got this little pretty delivered to my door today! It's Mary Ella's one year memory board from Kelly! This was a part of the one year baby package Kelly does at http://kellybittlephotography.com/ . It is on a super thick photo board. I don't think it will even need glass when it is framed because it is finished so nicely. Just one more thing on my ever-growing list of "to be framed" items. I also plan on ordering a large canvas of one of our family pics and one of ME's one year portraits for the new house. If we get the house we want it has two 2-sided fireplaces, which means 4 mantels to decorate. Fun, fun! Anyway, we are really going to miss Kelly! ME is coming up on 18 months, and I can't decide if I should have more portraits made or wait until she turns 2. Hmmm...

I also got a fun e-mail today from one of my friends from Little Rock. She is the co-owner of Two Sisters Designs, and they just opened a shop on etsy http://www.twosisters76.etsy.com . I am so excited for them! I knew of Two Sisters before I ever moved to LR because they always had a booth at Mistletoe Marketplace in Jackson. And then we ended up going to church together and being in the same lifegroup in LR. They make GORGEOUS frames! I have given them as gifts to others and to myself. Ha! They also do canvases, holiday buckets, personalized items, and really cute earrings. You should check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment