Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 11th

January 11th was the day we were supposed to close on our house in Little Rock. That means we could have already put an offer in on a house here (we've found 2 that we like). But while we were out looking at houses we got a call. Yes, it fell through. Our buyer didn't back out, but their buyer did. So, we're back to square one...ugh! We still have hope that it will sell quickly. It's just frustrating that we have wasted weeks, good weeks when it was furnished and looking pretty. Now it's empty and has been on the market for over a month. Brad's not freaking out, and he's the one that usually gets his panties in a wad. So, I'm trying to stay positive too. This little cutie makes it easy...
Today we got dressed up and went out to lunch with Daddy. She is wearing a new Christmas outfit from Ju Ju. And don't you L.O.V.E. this coat? I spotted it at Old Navy at the beginning of fall, but wondered if I really needed to spend $30 on a hot pink winter coat for a toddler- not very practical. But when we went Christmas shopping in Branson I found it at the outlet on sale, so I knew it was meant to be! Isn't it funny how sometimes they carry the exact same items as the regular store?
I can just tell that the walls of this apartment are going to feel like they are closing in on us if we don't get out of here soon. Tomorrow morning we are going to try Baby Bookworms at the Madison Library. I wish I knew of more things like this that we could do. If it was nice outside we could go to the park or something. Pray for us please!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! They have a great Baby Bookworms at the Flowood Library... different times and days. Thats what I did last summer to give us something else to do. Also, Kindermusik! The one in Clinton is great! We go on Monday nights, but that class is for kids starting at 18 months... There is probably one during the day for the younger group. I took Miles last summer and he loved it. He loves it now too! Children's Hands-on Museum is supposed to be awesome too. Just some ideas! We'll have to play one weekend, after school, or this summer when I'm off! I think Miles would love Mary Ella! :) Where are you looking for a house? Madison? Any chance you are coming back to Cross Creek?

    ReplyDelete