Monday, October 22, 2012

Festive Fall

I painted our pumpkins a couple weeks ago.
 
 I have decorated around the house more for fall this year than I ever have.  I don't know why I don't get into to it too much.  Maybe because it seems like it's not up long enough before you have to take it down for Christmas decorations.  Anyway, here's a little festive fall coming at ya...
 
I spotted these horse apples on the side of road and had to turn around and get them.  Don't worry, it wasn't a busy street and no one even caught me trespassing ;)
 
Dining room
 
Got these orange and white damask plates from PB a few years ago, and I still love them
 
Mantel in the kitchen

 
I do love a good pumpkin stack!

My first attempt at painting chevron on a frame...not too shabby!  But I wouldn't recommend trying it on a pumpkin...that was a hard one!

I love this copper piece.  It holds everything from candles to pumpkins to Christmas cards to conversation hearts throughout the year

 
This is about as far as I go on Halloween decorations.  I got the black letters for 1/2 off at HL and made the bunting out of burlap that I already had.


I love this sign that I got a few years ago from Joy McAllister.  I still haven't visited her new store since we moved back to MS, but I need to.
Happy fall, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment