Tuesday, July 24, 2012

37 Weeks

 37 Weeks Old


Yummy yummy






 This post finally gets me up to date!  Yay!  Rhett boy had a big week!  He FINALLY decided to roll from back to belly!  Now he can go both ways.  On the same day he rolled, I went in his room after nap and he was on his hands and knees with his belly lifted, rocking back and forth.  Wowzer!  We are about to have a mobile boy!  I took the above picture, because we probably need to go ahead and lower the crib, which makes it not as cute, but safety comes first.  Especially if he starts trying to pull up...don't want him flipping out of there.  It's funny since he has been trying to crawl he hasn't been napping as well or as long.  I guess he rolls around in bed working on his moves instead of going to sleep.  Ha!
Sister wanted to feed him breakfast



We are so thankful for hand-me-down jammies...even if it means wearing Christmas in July ;)

We had a pretty low key week.  ME got to jump another day with Miles this week.  We have been going with small groups on preschool days to avoid the big kids.  We also hung out with Miles and MK another day this week at Renaissance.  Kristy and I are going to force our kids to be friends so we can hang out since she's staying home now.  ;)  The rest of the week we stayed home and went to our pool.  I've finally conquered taking them down by myself.  After you get past the dreaded sunscreen it's actually pretty fun!  And there's just something I love about eating lunch by the pool.  I  know we need to enjoy it as much as we can because summer will be gone before you know it.  I don't even know where June went, much less July?  And with August comes ME bday party planning.  So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment