Sunday, April 10, 2011

I "heart" weekends!

I know, I know, everybody loves the weekend! But I think I enjoy mine now more than ever! When I was working, there was always a dark cloud hanging over the weekend, and it was called housework, laundry, grading papers, and lesson plans. If I didn't do it Saturday, it was still there Sunday, and if we went out of town I was really behind. But now I make a point to clean and do laundry during the week, so I have the whole weekend to spend with Mary Ella and Brad. I can do as much or as little as I want and just enjoy every minute of it. When I do go back to work, I can guarantee that a maid will be in that contract. Ha! Here are a few pics of our trip to the pond (we were trying to see the turtles but scared them away), and a few reasons why I love THIS weekend!
Beautiful "smelling" face





These two are always at the top of my list!



  1. Friday afternoon- popcorn and Tangled, waiting on Daddy to get home


  2. Friday night- Domino's deep dish delivery!


  3. Saturday morning- breakfast at Broadstreet= yummo!


  4. Family trip to Lowe's (not really my fav, but we did get a few more things for the house!)


  5. Play time at the pond


  6. Hot tub party with new tiki torches lit- ME loves it now!


  7. Saturday night- Hog baseball win over LSU! Awesome ending!


  8. Sunday morning- Brad ordained as deacon at church


  9. Sunday lunch with friends- El Ranchito


  10. Sunday afternoon nap- speaking of...

1 comment:

  1. Tell Brad congratulations and that his sister is proud of him. I'm sure God will use him to do wonderful things!!

    ReplyDelete