Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Bunny 2011

Today I took Mary Ella to see the Easter Bunny! She loved him last year, and we got the cutest picture. But after two bad Santa experiences at Christmas, I didn't have high expectations that it would go well. My, how things have changed! I let her go on her terms, and that might have helped. I got her out of the stroller, and let her walk up to him on her own. She reached up to get a hug and was fine with him picking her up. She held his hand and smiled and cheesed it up!

She did so good, that the Easter bunny decided to come early!


And here are a few more pics from Sunday. These were taken by Lisa, and I think they are precious! Makes me want a fancy new camera. A good camera seems to make all the difference! I love my little Nikon. It is tiny, so can I carry it everywhere in the diaper bag. I know I will continue to use it, but I want a really nice camera to use for special occasions. We have a nice, big Canon, but it is 35mm, so you never know what you are getting until after the pictures are developed. I'm thinking a serious digital camera should be our next investment. Maybe that will be on my Christmas or birthday list...






Love! Thanks, Aunt Lisa!

1 comment: