Friday, March 5, 2010

Praise the Lord!

Yesterday we went to Arkansas Children's Hospital to see the nephrologist and have another ultrasound on Mary Ella's kidney. When I was 30 weeks pregnant they found a cyst on her left kidney, and we have been monitoring it ever since. It hasn't given her any trouble and didn't interfere with her kidney function, but my fear was that it would turn into something more serious down the line. So I have prayed that God would just take it away. And He did! The cyst or dilated area or whatever it was didn't even show up this time! We don't have to go back for a whole year. Yay! Thank you God!

4 comments:

  1. That's wonderful! I'm so happy you all got good news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great! I know you are so relieved! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, so I could find yours! Mary Ella is so cute! I enjoy reading about ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got good news! I know that it was a relief!!!

    ReplyDelete