Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fun with Emma

Today Emma came over to play while her mama attended a JDRF luncheon. Mary Ella was so excited to have some playtime with her friend! It is so sweet that they look forward to seeing one another and finally get what it means to play together. And it is sweet music to my ears to hear them laughing together. I think they played with every toy in ME's collection, but they were so sweet to clean it all up afterward. ;) When Rhett woke up from his morning nap, I threw them all in the wagon, and we walked to both ponds to look for the baby ducks or baby geese. They must have been in hiding, so we had to settle for two adult mallards. They weren't very interested in eating our bread, but the girls still had fun trying!


Emma came with the bandaid on and apparently no boo boo underneath. Shelley told me she just chose to wear it and her shoes on the wrong feet. Ha! Every girl likes to make a fashion statement. ;)
I think Emma enjoyed feeding the ducks! :)
"I'm all out of bread."
Look at ME sharing with her friend...oh, did we have a talk about this before Emma came over! ;)
That was quite a throw!
All done.
Sweet girls

I found a small piece of shade for Rhett while we fed the ducks.
We came home for lunch and more playtime. I should have gotten my camera out for the fashion show that went on when they got into the dress-up clothes. The band-aid came off for that one! ;) We love you, Em! Come back and play soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment