Thursday, April 12, 2012

22 Weeks

22 Weeks Old

So I don't have any pics from Rhett's 21st week because I wasn't there, but I think this round might make up for it...







I don't have much to say about this week. Both kids were sick and my house was a wreck. We went to the doctor Monday and ME had a sinus infection and Rhett had a double ear infection. So I spent most of the week giving meds, holding babies, and trying to get some laundry done and the house put back together after being gone for 2 weeks. If Rhett was upset with me for leaving him for a week, he sure got over it quickly. All he wanted was Mama, Mama, and more Mama. He wouldn't let me put him down for naps, and he even snuck in bed with us a few nights. And that is something we don't do around here. If my fear of smothering a baby isn't enough, I just can't sleep with them in the bed with us. But I have to admit the few nights we did it were pretty sweet, even if I didn't sleep. He is a snuggle bunny! I slept with my back to him so I wouldn't squish him, but he always ended up right against me, with his hands in my hair, and breathing down my neck. I would roll over and push him away a little, but he would come right back. By the end of the week they were feeling better, and we were all ready to get out of the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment