Thursday, April 19, 2012

24 Weeks

24 Weeks Old
Those eyes are going to keep him out of trouble and probably get him into some too! ;)
But I am a sucker for a Southern boy in seersucker!





This week flew by! Nothing too exciting happened, but never a dull moment around here! One thing I want to remember is that this was the week Rhett started to enjoy storytime. We tried to get back into it last week, but I didn't know it had been cancelled. When we got there Mary Ella was sooo disappointed. So disappointed that I called the Ridgeland library to see if they were having it, and it was cancelled there too. There's nothing much that a trip to the park can't cure, so that's what we did instead until lunch time with Daddy. Anyway, this week Rhett's eyes were glued to Ms. Lizzie the WHOLE time. It won't be long before he will insist on getting out of the carrier so he can participate too! Also, I want to remember that ME asks every day, "Is it church time today? Are we going to church time?" She loves it so much, and that makes my heart happy! This Wednesday night after services I caught her and Corbin in their classroom getting into the animal crackers. Busted!
This picture cracks me up! It is SO them! Rhett's like "give me something to eat" and ME is just a big, silly mess!
Awww



I love this little stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment