Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Rest of June

June was HOT! So, we didn't spend alot of time outdoors unless it was near some water. We finished the summer program at the Science Museum, had playdates with Addison and Emma Vaughan, Jack and Emma, and Cullen and Campbell, and spent lots of time at the pool!
Mary Ella waving to the ants.
She is working on learning to ride her tricycle when it's not too hot. She can go a little forward and a little backward.
One day we met Rachel and Max at Lemon Meringue for their summer sale and had brunch at the new Broken Egg Cafe. It was yummy! After that I let ME play in the outdoor fountains. I also did some damage at Pop Fizz's summer sale and the fall preview sale at the Hilton. This is the first time I have bought a year ahead, and I hope it works out. I think ME's growth has leveled off some, and I estimated Rhett to be a size ahead. For some reason I have a feeling he will be a big boy. I can't imagine why! We'll see!
One afternoon to change things up, I filled ME's pool with dish detergent to make it bubbly.
We also celebrated Jack's 4th birthday at Jump Zone! We had gone earlier in the week with Sara, Addison, and Emma, and it turned out to be a good trial run. ME would not get in the bouncy houses without me, and this pregnant Mama jumping was not a pretty sight. But she warmed up quicker the day of the party and had some fun with her friends. Even if she hadn't I wasn't getting in there in front of all those people!
Jumping with Cullen
Somehow I didn't get a picture of the birthday boy, but ME was very interested in this little character sitting beside her.
This is blurry, but I thought you had to see how cute Emma was!
Another day we went with Jack and Emma to the Splash Park. ME loves it so much we are having her Mississippi friends b-day party there!
I think she looks like Rita/Randy/Eli in this picture!
ME, Jack, and Emma on the ground
Fun summer days!

No comments:

Post a Comment