Thursday, July 14, 2011

Catching Up

Well, I've got alot of catching up to do! My crazy computer stopped working again, and it took some convincing, but Brad finally decided to give in and get a new one. We'll call it an early birthday present. Yay! I had forgotten what it was like to really use a laptop as a laptop. We have had to keep ours plugged in for forever! Anyway, if I wasn't a little OCD, I would just start blogging where we are now. Or maybe talk about our fabulous beach vacation. But I have to go back and keep things in order, so I'll pick up where we left off. But first I have to ask for your prayers for our sweet friends, Jared and Lexi. Their little boy, Carver, was born with a serious heart condition. After a month long fight for his life, he passed away on July 12th. I know they would appreciate any and all prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment