Monday, July 18, 2011

It's a boy!

This is the face Mary Ella made as we made phone calls to share our news.
We found out June 17th that we're having a boy! We are thrilled and feeling so blessed! I was hoping first to see a healthy baby with healthy body parts, but if I'm totally honest I really wanted a boy (and we didn't have to wait long to see that part). I have always wanted a sweet Mama's boy, and when I tried to picture Mary Ella with a sibling, I couldn't see anything but a baby brother. We have had a boy name picked out since we were pregnant with ME, but coming up with a girl name was hard this time. Once we decided on one it was easier to pump myself up for another girl, so we would have been happy either way. But I think a little boy will be the perfect addition to our family! His name is Rhett Law Harriman. Rhett, just because we like it. And Law is my maiden name. So excited about it all! I am in total planning mode for the nursery, and I have already bought some boy things at sales this summer. Check out the cuteness!
Let the monogramming begin!
And Little Miss had to get in on some of the action. She can say "Rhett" and knows he's in Mommy's tummy. So hopefully, she is warming up to the idea of a little brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment