Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Our Home for the Holidays

Come on in!



Tree in the kitchen- this one has all my Old World/Christopher Radko/Fitz and Floyd/glittery ornaments on it and a few randoms. I can't find my toppers since the move :( but I have pink beady things to stick on the top. I wanted to decorate the staircase, but didn't get around to it this year.


Mary Ella's ornament






Sitting area in kitchen- my kitchen is usually done in blue and brown. I got these cute chairs when we moved.

This is a new piece to our house. It came from Nanny and Pa's house, and we put new glass in it. It is an antique legal bookcase. It has my cookbooks in it.

This year I am putting our Christmas cards on a wreath.


Some Joy McAlister from Mississippi

My baker's rack with my Butler's Pantry and white Christmas stuff





I got our stockings several years ago from Ballard Designs (my favorite catalog- it is so much better than Pottery Barn or more my style at least). I liked them so much I ordered a couple extra just in case. :) I also have a lime green polka dot for the next little Harriman.



My big, funky tree













These are Mimi's Christmas plates and red glasses.

Our room isn't really decorated for Christmas, but I am so proud of my new bedroom furniture! We got it when we moved in as my "push" present. Sure, jewelry would have been sweeter, but when Brad's in the mood to buy you gotta jump on it. I have wanted new bedroom furniture for six years (since we got our old stuff). It was really cheap and ugly. It was the same bed that was on "Everybody Loves Raymond" if you ever watched that show. But I love our new bed! Mary Ella was more than worth going through labor and delivery, and a new bedroom suit was just an added bonus!





Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment