Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

Looking at the Christmas tree
Friday morning we were on a mission to get the perfect Christmas card picture. I know I am behind, and I just ordered them today so you may not get yours until New Year's, but I'm trying. We may not have gotten the "perfect" one, but some are pretty darn cute. I saved the best for the card, so you won't see it here. Enjoy!




This was almost the one. But she has a stuffy nose, and in this one you can see the "stuff."






Getting tired of it



I'm done.


All better- Merry Christmas, ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica, just wanted to say how sweet your little girl is. Brad lived down the street when we were growing up. Congratulations on your family. Mine are 8 weeks now, and almost 5. I teach fourth. You are so lucky to stay home! Tell Brad I said hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Did you make her tutus??? They're SOO cute! I made one almost just like her Christmas one! I think it was my favorite so far! I love the birthday one too! Aren't they so much fun!?! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete