Friday, September 18, 2009

First Roadtrip

This past weekend we took Mary Ella on her first roadtrip to Fayetteville to stay at her Gigi and Papa's house. The reason for the trip was the twins' second birthday party. She slept all the way there and all the way back- 3 hours! I think we may have a little traveler on our hands. Let's hope so because we will be making that trip 5 more times this fall for Razorback games. I sat beside her the whole way in case she woke up I would be right there. She did well sleeping in the pack and play and actually slept almost the entire weekend because she was constantly being held by family. In the picture above, you can see she loves to look out the window. It wasn't long though before she was out.
Mommy, why aren't you holding me?
I love her eyes in this picture. I am so thankful she got the big ol' Harriman/Smith eyes. I just wonder if they'll stay blue or turn bright green like her daddy's?
Happy birthday Reese and Eli!

1 comment:

  1. jessica ...

    i met you at a couple of the showers for michelle in texarkana and then found your blog through hers ... mary ella is the sweetest thing i've ever seen! she is PRECIOUS! congratulations on such a beautiful family! hope you guys are enjoying arkansas. :)

    ReplyDelete