Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Duck Commanders

A man on a mission with his bag of bread
 We go to story time at the library and feed the ducks almost every week.  I take Mary Ella and Rhett to the preschool story hour (ages 3-5), and Rhett and I go most weeks when sister is in school to the toddler time too.  He loves them both, and just this week sat through all the big books at sister's story time.  There is usually a fun craft, and we check-out books, play on the computers, and read and do puzzles.  When it's just Rhett and me, we could sit and read books all day.  He brings one right after the other for me to read.  Our two "Mommy and Rhett" mornings a week are so special to me.
Look at the cute baby goslings



Why the sad face?  On ME's first bread throw, her bracelet flew into the water.  She was devastated.  I was not going in to get it.  We were both thankful it was a "dress-up" bracelet instead of her cute, new one from her Easter basket.  From now on: no jewelry at the park.

Run, run for your lives!


Yep, that's Rhett.

And look at the ducklings!  And the whole piece of bread that Rhett gave them.  That's how he rolls.

Poor ducks



1 comment: