Saturday, April 26, 2014

Grand Cayman

Our first port of call was Grand Cayman.  Just look at that blue water!  The sand, the waves...Mama needed it!  And I loved watching my babies have fun in the sun. I think they could have stayed on that beach and dug in that sand forever!




Can you tell I was super protective of my whitey white -skinned children?  I was thankful Target had some cute and well-covering suits.  Mama didn't worry too much about getting a tan either.  We all went with a high SPF all week.


She thought she needed the goggles too.
Our men + Lindsay in the ocean









I mean, what is next for these kids?  Two and three and on the beautiful Grand Cayman beach?  Is it all down or uphill for them?

Beach bums



Cheese!





Love this


She loved the shell hunt!  And we caught a crab on this beach too!


So much fun!






Can't get enough of my babies on the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment