Monday, June 3, 2013

First Dance Recital

ME and Audrey Kate ready for dress rehearsal

We could only take pics during dress rehearsal.  That's why Ms. Emily is on stage.

Ready to dance

Whoops!

All of the little ladybugs

Formation change

Looking for her number


Toe and tap

Blow a kiss

Grouchy ladybug...she did a great job at rehearsal, but girl was so tired from the week we had!

Sweet friends


Getting ready for the big day
 Please excuse the ladybug picture overload!  I was so, so proud of my big girl.  Thank you to Gigi and Papa and Mia and Jenn and Super Uncle Cole for being in the audience for Snow White and Friends! We absolutely loved being at MMDA this year, and we're not sure how another dance studio could compare to it or Ms. Emily.  What a fun year culminating in a fabulous recital at Jackson Academy!
I never have my picture taken with my kids, but I seemed to make it in quite a few this day.


Hair, make-up, costume, so fun!  And a tad stressful as a "dance mom."  Ha!  But look at that smile!  I love it!

Wings get in the way


I told her to pose, and this is what she gave me.







Oh my!


Mia and her girl



Gigi love

Oh, Emma, we will miss you!



Backstage sillies





We grabbed Ms. Emily for a pic afterward.  Sis did every step!

Flowers from Mia

Flowers from Gigi

Roses from mommy and daddy





Family pic with the performer...Rhett is MIA because I got a babysitter for him.  Best.decision.ever.  This day was all about our girl!





We got to say bye to Betsy Bird on the way out.
Breakfast at Another Broken Egg, dance recital at JA, ladybug perfection, early supper at Corner Bakery.  "What's next?" Mary Ella would ask.  Time to pack up and move to Arkansas!  Thank you to United Van Lines (and Gigi and Papa for taking the kids) for a few hours to catch up on the ol' blog while you pack my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment