Friday, January 25, 2013

Snow Day

 A couple weeks ago, we saw some snow in Mississippi.  Brad was out of town, and when he travels I let Mary Ella sleep in bed with me.  Of course, she woke me up bright and early.  We snuggled for a while.  When we got up and saw the snow, I knew it was going to be a fun day.  They were forecasting 2-4 inches, but you know how that goes.  It's a big deal to see a snowflake in MS much less have enough to play in.  It was just a couple inches, but as soon as Rhett got up and we had breakfast, we bundled up in whatever I could find and headed outside!
Getting ready



Apparently he had a hard time turning his head.




Snow-covered playhouse roof






Rhett wasn't that impressed, but the cozy coupe contained him for a while.

 
Snowball fight!




 
 

Snow angel, check!  Apparently I am a terrible snowman maker.  I tried twice.  The snow was great for it.  It balled up fast and big!  Maybe I tried to make them too big, but they both fell over before we had a chance to decorate or get a pic. 

 

Snow babies!  Too bad Daddy missed it!  It was all melted by the time he got home later that day.
 

1 comment: