Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas 2 of 2012

Do these 5 look alike or what???
Sunday was Christmas round 2 at NaNa's house.  We had a traditional Christmas meal...turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, green bean bundles, sweet potatoes, etc.  We ate so much that the desserts were barely touched.  I think I made myself eat a piece of Oma's chocolate pie before we left.  Anyway, all the kids got jammies from NaNa, and it was so warm they played outside most of the day.
Rhett took a little nap and was ready to go!

I think he looks a lot like Eli in this picture.


Shoes from Oma...she knows how to gift the grandkids.  She gives the parents money to buy whatever.  I always forget that until the last minute.  I was in Hope when Julie reminded me, and there's not a lot of great shopping destinations there.  So, I saved mine and hit the after Christmas sale at Sweet Dreams.  Score!


Rhett really enjoyed ripping the paper.


Sweet baby profile


Rhett and Oma

Cole hit the dirty Santa jackpot with this Red Solo Cup costume!  Ha!

Me and the babes

They really, really wanted their picture made with Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment