Friday, January 4, 2013

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Clothes

 
Boy, oh boy, do I have the Christmas pictures and posts to share?!  They are so backed up that it might still be Christmas in July on the blog.  But, I'm going to post until Christmas 2012 is fully documented.  This is just some random pics of my kids under the Christmas tree in their Christmas duds/jammies...purely superficial, but quite cute indeed.  I want to remember some of the cute outfits they wore during this busy month.  With what I bought on sale last year mixed with hand-me-downs, we were loaded up!  Plus, some of ME's from last year still fit too.  I love that!  Enjoy!

Crazy


Singing a Christmas song


Drinking hot chocolate and watching The Polar Express



He was such a sweet boy and didn't bother my trees at all.  I was amazed!


He loved the Little People nativity set I got for the kids. It was the one Christmas decoration he could play with..and I left it out on the coffee table throughout the season.














Wish this wasn't blurry...I just love Christmas jammies!



 
 
 

And a Christmas craft...mistletoes and Rudolph's nose

1 comment:

  1. Smiling a mile wide while looking at these. Love. Just love.

    ReplyDelete