Wednesday, August 22, 2012

First Day of Dance

 The night before Mary Ella started tap and ballet, we put on her outfit for a photo op.  She was killing me with her ballet moves as you'll see. 


She is so graceful and delicate, I'm sure they will promote her to the next class immediately.  Ha!















Tap time!





 
Ready for the first day of class!
 
Getting ready to go in with her buddy, Emma

Waiting in line


Shortly after this, the door was closed and moms were shooed out the door.  I guess I'll have to wait until November for parent observation week to see what's really going on.  I wish I could have seen every moment, but the good news is I won't have to wrestle Rhett for an hour while we wait for her to be done.  We can go run errands or something.  I do know her first class was a positive experience.  She was all smiles afterward with her sucker and had big eyes in the backseat as I asked her questions.  I also have no doubt that she is going to fall in love with the Disney princess voice of her dance teacher.  Whoa, is she enthusiastic?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment