Monday, August 6, 2012

39 Weeks

39 Weeks Old



Tea party time!



He is always going for the bows!





Tuesday we met the Dimons at the Splash Park.  I cannot believe it is the first time we have been all summer.  Mary Ella loves it!  And it wasn't too crowded, so she really enjoyed going down the slide over and over.



Rhett splashed it up too!

Wednesday we made a stop at Chick-fil-A and ran some errands.  The most fun was picking out ME's dance and gymnastics gear.  We are pumped!  It all starts in a couple weeks. 
Wednesday night Bible class where Mommy is the teacher ;)



Patting his Bible

I'm pretty sure he already loves balls!

And sometimes he does wear girly bibs...I just grab whatever is on the top of the pile!



 Saturday we went to Emma's fairy princess party.  It was precious!  Happy birthday sweet girl!
I don't think ME quite got the concept of the picture frames ;)


Such a fun dress-up girly party

ME and the birthday girl

Fairies unite!


 Saturday night we swam and ordered pizza down at the pool, and Sunday I had to take a picture of my kiddos looking extra cute and so big!  Can't believe ME is about to be 3!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment