Friday, June 15, 2012

32 Weeks

 32 Weeks Old



 I don't know what is wrong with me...I didn't take any pictures again this week!  So I had to go back to the old iphone.  Rhett is loving sitting in highchairs in restaurants and riding in buggies at stores the big boy way.  He is so good anywhere we go!  In the picture above we met the Mullises for breakfast at Broken Egg Cafe.  Later in the week we met them for a picnic lunch at Winner's Circle Park.  We are loving that place this summer!

 After breakfast, we played in the fountains at Renaissance.


Rhett biting his lip with his new tooth and enjoying the view.

I told ME to try to walk so she wouldn't slip and fall down, and this is what she did.  Apparently running with your hands in the air slows you down just enough. ;)

Sleepy boy


 We were at Renaissance because I had a pedicure appointment at Aqua. I know that taking 2 kids wasn't the ideal situation for relaxation and pampering, but I never could schedule an appointment by myself. And I desperately needed one before vacation. So, I just decided to do it! Rhett hung out in the stroller, and ME sat beside me and behaved so well that the sweet nail technician insisted on painting her toes too! She chose to match Mommy with "mermaid tears."


Rhett's bedhead and sleepy eyes

 Friday Jenn arrived and look what traveled all the way from Arkansas to Mississippi on her car.  Can you believe that?


It was safely released into the wild, aka our backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment