Tuesday, June 12, 2012

31 Weeks

31 Weeks Old


As I was uploading my pictures from this week, I realized I only used my camera on one outing.  That's sad, because we had a really fun week.  We played at Strawberry Patch Park.  I let Mary Ella bring her bucket and shovel and dig in the sand there, and she loved it!  We met Sara, Emma Vaughan, Addison, Kristy, Miles, and Mary Kinley at the Science Museum.  Then we had a picnic lunch at the park.  We had the Carters over to swim and have a picnic at our pool.  We met the Mullises at Orange Leaf for yogurt.  Brad took ME fishing for the very first time.  We had burgers at the Cofers where ME ran around on their land like a wild woman. And Daddy and Mommy had a date night with the Atkinsons thanks to our live in babysitters, Nathan and Laruen. ;)  And all I got on camera was Wednesday...
The dinosaur exhibit was the best I've ever seen at the Science Museum.  She was supposed to be digging for dinosaur bones in this pit, but instead she wanted to feed the styrofoam pieces to the roaring robotic dinosaur.


Rhett, Emma, ME, and EV


Going to slide in the preschool room

All of the dinosaurs moved and made sounds.  It was really cool!  Miles wasn't too sure about them.

Roar!

Rhett keeping an eye on the T-rex.

Rhett and sweet Emma Vaughan

It was perfect park weather!




My silly sweeties

This is the coolest park ever!  It has SO many fun things to do including these drums.  Most of the play areas are covered by canopies and the ground is that soft squishy foam stuff.


Rhett's funny faces...






Found a few iphone pics...diggin at the park



Hangin at the park

She was PUMPED about her pink, Princess, light-up fishing pole Daddy brought home.  And they did catch 2 fish Saturday morning.

P.S.  On June 2, 2013, Mary Ella will make her big debut on stage.  It will be her first dance recital!!!  I signed her up for tap and ballet this week, and I couldn't be more excited!

1 comment:

  1. Fun, fun! We need to get together soon. The summer is going by so fast already!

    ReplyDelete