Sunday, November 20, 2011

Before I forget 27 months

Mary Ella at 27 months
Scary face
Mad face
Sad face
Happy face

So, I'm behind on this post, and there are SO many things I want to remember about ME at this age, but here are just a few:
  • You are a TERRIBLE eater! When will this get better?
  • You can recite several books (10 Tiny Tickles, Boo Bunny, Aaaagh Spider) and many nursery rhymes (Wee Willie Winkie, Little Bo Peep, Baa Baa Black Sheep, Humpty Dumpty, Eye Winker, Little Miss Muffet). I think you will be an early reader! I hope you will always enjoy a good book. You also know many books' authors...Karen Katz, Laura Numeroff, Walt Disney, Lydia Monks.
  • When you say your prayers at night you pray for Karen Katz (your favorite author), Ann Louise (your babysitter), and most of your family members, and food!
  • You can sing the ABC song and so many more (Itsy bitsy spider, Muffin man, Jingle bells, I know you, 2 little monkeys, Jesus loves me, Little indians, just to name a few)! You are a singing and a dancing girl! You say, "shake a booty" and shake it!
  • Dada sings I'm so pretty to you, and you LOVE it!
  • You are 100% potty trained! We had been out in panties a few times, but I was still a little cautious. And then Mommy and Daddy went to the hospital, and you came in wearing panties and have had them on ever since (diapers at nap and bedtime of course, but you usually wake up dry).
  • You can spit your toothpaste out, so we are using the real deal now.
  • You are getting opinions about what you want to wear. Oh joy!
  • You are so sweet to your brother so far. I think you will love him so much. We have only seen a few outbursts of out of character behavior. I think it's the perfect time for the Elf on the Shelf to come out. ;) We read the book, and I've tried to get you to name him, but the only thing you have called him is Numeroff (an author). Ha!
  • You remember everything and are so observant! You know which way to turn to get to church, the park, Brad's office, home, Jump Zone, the library.
  • One of your big sister surprises was a little purple notebook with a pink pen. You call it your facebook. Ha!
  • You're all about carrying your purse and keys and driving your Mickey Mouse Clubhouse car.
  • You talk ALL the time and say the funniest things...
  • "I have a booger in my nose."
  • "The pee pees coming."
  • "I have pixie dust...I can fly!"
  • "I not Mary Ella, I Minnie" (when you are wearing your Minnie dress). You REALLY enjoyed Halloween and trick or treating and candy. I think Christmas will be sooo fun!
  • "I will miss you. I not go anywhere." (this has started since baby)
  • "I so sleepy." (you love to play in your big girl bed)
  • When you say your name "Mary" sounds like "Mia" and "Ella" sounds like the Spanish "Ella."
  • "Shhh...be quiet." (with your finger to your lips)
  • "I wanna hold baby Rhett. All done."
  • "Be careful."
  • "I'm too old." (you started saying this when Daddy told you you were NOT old enough to wear makeup...you have some pretend)
  • "Stop it."
  • I'll probably be adding to this later...Mommy can't think...

No comments:

Post a Comment