Wednesday, January 20, 2010

23 Weeks

23 Weeks Old



Reaching for Mommy- love this!


This week Super Uncle Cole and Sissy came to visit. Well, actually they had to be in Little Rock for meetings, but we were glad they stayed with us. It has been fun having so many visitors since we have lived here. No one ever came to Mississippi unless they were headed to Florida. But I'm sure Mary Ella has something to do with the increased traffic! Brad took off Friday, so I got to get my hair done all by myself. Yay! Then we headed to Branson for Julie's birthday weekend. We stayed at Big Cedar Lodge and had the best time with Joe, Rita, Julie, Mike, Randy, Lindsay, and all the kids. We went shopping, ate out and in, watched the Cowboys lose :( and took Mary Ella swimming for the first time. She wasn't sure about the pool at first, but then she just started kicking and kicking. This summer should be fun! We came home Monday morning and chilled with Daddy until he had to go back to work Tuesday.


Mary Ella has really started to notice Ginger, and she can't wait to get her hands on her!

All tuckered out after Bible study on Wednesday night. I think we have finally found a family lifegroup. Our whole church is reading through the entire Bible this year. It is the Bible in chronological order divided into 365 daily readings called The Daily Bible. I am so excited about it! We are still in Genesis, but so far I am on track. Our Sunday morning Bible classes and Wednesday night lifegroups are focused on this study. And even the Sunday sermons are related. I think it helps to have it reinforced so many times. Hopefully with so many people to hold me accountable I can make it from beginning to end this time. I'm pretty sure I have read the whole Bible in pieces, but I have always failed reading from cover to cover on my own. 2010 is the year!


Playtime is fun!

Can you see her hair? It grew this week! Seriously, almost before my eyes! And I think it is coming in blonde. Still dark in the back, but we'll see.

Booty shot- her legs are chunking up too!

Sitting, assisted

Big Cedar Lodge- the girls

Plus the boys

Whoa Nelly! Look at that belly!

Ready to go swimming!

Swim lessons- here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment