Wednesday, January 6, 2010

21 Weeks

21 Weeks Old



This week Mary Ella and I did alot of vegging out. We were tired from all our holiday prep and travel time. It was nice to be at home and not have to go anywhere or do anything. We played with new toys and dressed up in new outfits. Mary Ella is really starting to laugh and be so aware of what is going on. She is starting to hold on to me when I carry her, she grabs my hand or face or neck when she's sleepy, she gets super excited when she sees her bottle, and she has even started grabbing my face and giving me open mouth kisses. I'm sure she doesn't really know what she's doing with the kisses, maybe just tasting my face, but it is the best thing ever. Since she was about 3 months old I have felt like she could show love for me in her eyes, but now she's starting to show it with her actions. Oh, how I love this girl!
On Thursday, Gigi and Papa came to stay the weekend with us. So Mary Ella got held and got lovin from them all weekend. Brad and I got to go out for New Year's Eve, and I made brunch New Year's Day. Other that that we didn't do much but watch football, but it was a great New Year's weekend!

Love her baby leg warmers

Go Hogs! Thanks Tejada for the win against East Carolina, finally!


Hangin out with daddy


Princess socks

So serious

Laughing at mommy

1 comment: