Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ready and Waiting

Finally! What a week it has been! We moved into our house last Wednesday, and every room is finished including Mary Ella's nursery. We had lots of help from our family- thank you all for giving up your weekend and putting up with my craziness. I would say I was nesting, but I think it's just the way I am when we move. I am totally relentless and absolutely cannot stop until everything is done. And tonight was the night! The finishing touches were placed on the nursery, and I couldn't wait to post pictures. I am so happy with how it turned out. I think it is just perfect for our perfect little girl. Now all we have to do is wait. My doctor seems to think she will come on her own, but if not she will induce on the 17th. The carseat is loaded, our bags are packed, hurry up Mary Ella so we can meet you!


































2 comments:

  1. Oh Jess! It's perfectly beautiful! Congratulations and keep us updated with a play-by-play. We love you! AE

    ReplyDelete
  2. That room is SOOO sweet. I love it!

    ReplyDelete