Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Night Out

Our first night out after baby
This weekend my mom came up to see Mary Ella and babysit for the first time. Friday she watched her while I got my hair done (much needed)! And Saturday she stayed with her while Brad and I went to a wedding in Hot Springs. One of my roomates in the Kappa house got married. We had planned on going before Mary Ella got here, but I wasn't really sure if it was a good idea. She didn't have any problem taking a bottle from my mom Friday, so we went for it. It was a beautiful wedding and fun reception at the Hot Springs Country Club. It was nice to be out of the house for a little while and see some old friends. Congratulations Lauren and Lance, and thanks Mia!

3 comments:

  1. What a coincidence...Leslie went to a wedding in Hot Springs too! Different girl. You look g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s! AE

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!!! Mary Ella is adorable!! I love looking at all of her precious outfits and bows:))Did you see my question about which gripe water your using??:)) Hope ya'll are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm using Baby Bliss, but I just ordered one called colic ease from colicease.com. It should be in tomorrow! I'll let you know how it does:)) How bad is it for her?? I feel like we have both good and bad days. I'm nursing and I'm beginning to wonder if it is something I'm eating??

    ReplyDelete